Friday, January 29, 2010

3 in the pool


This is Jan and Col and Mr. Nate in the pool on Christmas Day, I took these photos from my bedroom window so I could get a different view, we had a great day, dunked ourselves in Nate's little pool on and off all day because it was so hot. I used Sassafrass Lass paper, Bisous and Creative Memories papers for this one, simple layout although took some time cutting out the little waves took some time.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Great LO Mel! Love that large #3, the white space and awesome work with the waves!! Love it!! :)

amanda73 said...

gorgeous mel, love all of this, love those waves

Sarah Lou said...

you have been so super scrappin busy!! I love all the cut work!! fantabuous!!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Awesome layout Mel. I love all those waves :)

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful, LO, Melissa!
Love all the white space and the fun waves you added!
Looks like everyone was having a lot of fun!!
Have a blessed weeekend!!

amanda73 said...

hey mel.......can you email me your address, i have a rak to send to you.....my email addy is
amandaj73@optusnet.com.au

Amy said...

Fab page! I love the energy you created with the cut out waves then balanced so beautifully with all that white space!

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Hi Melissa, I am a newbie over at Challenge Heaven - thats where I found the link to your blog. I have enjoyed looking around, there is so much cool stuff here.
I LOVE this layout. The photo is sooo cute.
Hugs, Irene xx

Petrina McDonald said...

very cute - love those waves :) thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog :)