Sunday, January 24, 2010

60


Just a layout for me today, this is Aunty Jan celebrating her 60th birthday at my place and getting a beautiful kiss from my old 15yr poodle, Maxi, she loves the dogs and minds them for me at her place when we go away. I just love this photo. I tried to copy a layout I had seen in a magazine, but as usual I deviate from it and this is how it turned out.

10 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

I really like your layout and that photo is so precious. I can't believe Maxi is 15! He's doing well, isnt he? :)

Sarah Lou said...

this is fantabulous! I love all the cut out elements!
ps maxi is adorable!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous, LO!!
Love all the circles and colors!!
You rocked that LO!!
Have a blessed day!!

Julie said...

this looks fab loving all the circles.

scrappermimi said...

Terrific LO, love those colors on the dark background!

Michelle H. said...

Thank you for your sweet comments!!
Yes, scrapping has been busy one of the DT I'm on is having a month long sketch a thon and then I joined in on an online crop on Saturday.
Hope you have a Blessed day!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Wow, you have a ton of great layouts here Mel! Thanks for stopping in at Card & Page over the weekend on STP's blog hop. I'm glad I had a chance to meet you and explore your blog, I think you are very talented:)

glorygirl said...

I just saw your comment on my blog. I'm sending up prayers for you and your sweet baby boy right now. Our God is mighty and JUST. He always does what He says He will do. Trust in Him. He will never let you down.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet puppy love! Fun sketch, to -- those polka dots really pop against the dark background and it's so fun how you replaced the green with a few of those splashes of color!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

so cute !! i'm loving those circles u brought them to life !