
This is my entry for Scrap the Girls this month, the criteria for this was easy, "No boys allowed" which is funny that I should use majority blue colours when I had the perfect opportunity to use the girly ones I always say I want to use, but these Rouge De Gurance papers just seemed perfect, I have added the journalling under the pull out number 10 playing card. This is dear Jan, she is 60 just today and she is so dear to Nate and I, she is for all intense and purposes "Nana Jan". She only lives 8 houses up the road and fortunately we get together to get creative almost every day. This is a photo of us at Yarraman, Qld. We went for our Good Friday drive with her husband Col, we go somewhere different every year and this is our tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment