Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Mums little gardener
Nate loves to rummage up the back of Aunty Jan's house, I am so glad I do scrapping so that one day he will look back with so much joy. He won't believe how cute he was, I wish he would stay this age forever, .....well sometimes...
Beautiful scrapbook page! The background DP is elegant and soft enough to really make your adorable photos shine!!
To link to another blog, just copy the address listed at the top of the page (htpp: ....) and paste it where you want it. You can also save a photo by right clicking on it. Hope that helps!
1 comment:
Beautiful scrapbook page! The background DP is elegant and soft enough to really make your adorable photos shine!!
To link to another blog, just copy the address listed at the top of the page (htpp: ....) and paste it where you want it. You can also save a photo by right clicking on it. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment