Thursday, January 28, 2010

This Dude drinks Beer


This is a picture of Nate drinking his special beer at Aunty Jan's 60th Birthday BBQ at Kholo Gardens, he is wearing his special Car Crocs and he is taking a well deserved break, he had his bike (in the background) and he played coits, soccer and was just running around all day. He had a ball.

I used Sass lass, hambly transparencies, Cossmos criket rub ons, Fancy pants bits and DCWV cutout leaves.

6 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

This is such a cute layout. I love the little planes :)

amanda73 said...

too cute, ive got some pics of some of my boys drinking beer lol..............love this LO

Michelle H. said...

Love the airplanes they are so adorable!!
What a adorable picture of your son!!
Love all the embellishments such a gorgeous LO!!

Sarah Lou said...

love everything about this! I esp adore plane and love the title font!

Moonie said...

LOVE this LO! well everything about it to be honest x

Wendy Smith said...

this is a cute layout. Love the layers