
Another entry for Challenge Heaven, I really like this site, the challenges are really doing that for me - Challenging me. I am thinking outside my normal way of scrapping. I used the lime rickey paper background and then used my monstrosity papers from Sass Lass, 3d'd them and had a great time creating this. The photos of us are of Nate and I when he was about 18 months old. Time to go through my photos and use up some of them as I am about to organise my albums, I am going to take a shortcut and put on them all, "NATE UP TO 3YRS" then I will hopefully be doing the albums on a yearly basis, he is 3 on the 27th of this month so a great time to start his 3 year only albums.
5 comments:
Hi Mel,
Just had a quick squiz at your blog...GORGEOUS layouts. Loving everything I see here. I can't wait to check out the rest of your work from past posts when I get a moment. Might even find time at work today (sshh) lol
Hi Mel
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :o) I have been checking out your blog - amazing LO. Your little man is an absolute cutie!
Thanks for popping by my blog. Loving the layout here. Your little man is so cute.
You always, always leave such cute comments on my blog, much appreciated.
Good luck with your entries in the challenges.
cheers
Shazza
Hey Mel, Surfed over here from IB and Loving your work, especially this one, love the colours you've used and the photos are gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment