Friday, January 8, 2010

Out of the Hat January challenge


This is my January entry for the "Out of the Hat" January challenge, I am so enjoying these challenges over the last few days, dearest Jan is on holidays and Melinda is enjoying some time with her partner so I have had some quiet days. This challenge had some criteria, 1. Use striped paper - I actually used some Heather Baily paper in the circles and criss-crossed pattern on the Hambly transparencies. 2. Put circles on the page somewhere and use 3. Just one word title.

This is a picture of Chester (1 of the Dulux dogs) I met him when I was visiting Josephine in Sydney and we visited a Bunnings store in Campbelltown. He was there and I took out my comb keeping my hair up and gave it to him, he was so gorgeous and I terribly missed Stanley and Maxi who were at home with Col & Jan. I enjoyed this challenge and it gave me the opportunity to make a girly page.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

beautiful layout. I love the feel to the whole page and the colours you've used

Kathie said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog.....My sketches are also featured at Scrapbooking Top 50. Some are simple some not so simple, I love doing them....I look forward to getting your sketch in my inbox!!
BTW I love your blog!!
Kathie
xoxo

Alicia Redshaw said...

Love your layout, the colours are so fresh. Also thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with my Sketch Challenge, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Alicia

eMeLiNe Seet said...

LOVELY LOvely mix of Heather Bailey's! I still have a stack left untouch *shy* coz i have a hard time parting with them :) ! Now u inspired me to cut them up and mix it around :)