Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cheeky Boy


My layout for SCRAPLOUNGE technique challenge required me to make my own flowers, well lollipops are really fun so I cut out two circles 1 with pp, and the other with a chinese book page and added a DCWV little centre, I used up scraps of pp for the photo backing and the sass lass monkey card I cut out and the edging abouve the photo. The back ground paper had red behind so I cut it out to make it look more like a die cut then coloured in between with red ink. This is a photo of when we had the flood at our house in November 08, Nate put on his gum boots and had a ball running around the yard cleaning up??????? The photo isn't the best re: positioning but I had to scrap his cheeky face.

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

Oooo! I love this layout! Love the layers, the colors, the shape, the title. EVERYTHING! Thanks for sharing!