Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My baby is almost 3


I know, I sound awfully busy creating for challenge blogs at the moment, but I really find I can get so much more done when I am challenged. This is another layout for "Challenge Heaven" and this time it is based on a sketch they put up, I used the lid of the paint bottle to do the circles (the paint is nearly empty) and used again Sassafrass Lass pp's, just love the bright colours and some Teresa Collins worded paper behind the photo, this is a rare shot of little man concentrating, he is usually one who is running around madly but he loves his craft and sits with me and does his stamping and painting (what a mess) with me when I scrap. I have heaps of craft bit's and pieces I have given to him for his upcoming birthday on 27th January. He will be 3, boy where has the time gone, I think I have heard every mum say that and now I concur with them.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hey Mel,

Your layouts are great....... I think its about time you looked at getting on a DT :)

What do you think??

Cheers
Shazza