
A good friend Helen gave Nate an early birthday present, and some chocolates, his very own box, well the look on his face in the first shot says it all, he took so long to choose one and then chewed it and spat it out, he is not a sweet eater, but don't worry they won't go to waste.
I used the beautiful swirly bazzil, Rouge De Garance, Fancy pants, SassLass and AC pp's some flyscreen mesh and doodling, I tried my liquid pearls in the flower centres. Thanks for looking.
10 comments:
The anticipation is the best part, anyway! Not that I would ever spit out a chocolate, except maybe the coconut ones :).
Wonderful layout and I love the way you captured his expressions in the photos!
love the look on your boys face and your layout.
Stunning LO!!
Love the cut work and colors you used!!
Love the rest of the embellishments through out the LO!!
Beautiful pictures!
Have a blessed day!
Oh a boy after my own heart!!!!! I love all the intricate details and that cloud!!
Thanks so much for your encouraging words!!
Its has taken me awhile to create projects that people relly appreciate!
Hope you and your son have a blessed day!!
Hugs!
Gorgeous LO Mel! Love all the doodling and all the details, and really LOVE that mesh! (bit of a mesh fan myself)!! x
Thanks for dropping by my blog! Which part of Australia are you in? If you can wait, I may be able to keep the stuff aside for you! Email me!
Lovely layouts btw!! Gorgeous in fact!
wow Mel this looks so fun ! LOVE that look on Nate's cute face :)
I love this layout Mel! Those photos are so cute :)
Post a Comment