Thursday, January 21, 2010

Be Mine


This is a sketch Challenge for SCRAP WITH V, I love Kraft but hardly ever use it, so used a cutout of Making Memories paper and coloured the insert red, used Bisous cutouts, sasslass pp's and bella ruler paper and added a rub on to one of my favourite photos of little man, hope you like it.

8 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eMeLiNe Seet said...

girl this is Fun !! and your little boy's cheeks scram KISS ME ! lol he's SO Cute !! :)

Michelle H. said...

This is so Amazing gorgeous!!
Love everything about it!!
Love the rub on you added too!
You rocked this LO!!
Have a blessed day!

Shandell said...

What a spunky little man!! That is a gorgeous LO! I'm the same - love kraft, but hardly use it!!

Sarah Lou said...

I seem to be falling more and more in love with kraft. Love this layout adore the lil tattoo heart!

Jessica G. said...

What a happy little guy -- just looking at those smiles makes me smile! Another awesome layout; your embellies really pop on the kraft background!!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout and a gorgeous boy! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Jessi from Scrap That Poetry. I noticed you left a comment on my blog before I got my post up for the blog hop! Could you do me a favor and hop back over to my blog and leave a comment on the blog hop post, if you would like to be entered to win my canvas embellies, so I can remember to put you in the drawing? You will be entered into the main drawing anyway! Love, Jess...Oh I love your blog..very talented!