Sunday, January 31, 2010

Feeding Time


Some photos that I have been meaning to scrap for ages, I only had little ones so I condensed the layout down, they are pictures of Nate at my brother's farm feeding the chickens, the little cut outs are ducks actually but close enough, they are October Afternoon papers, I found some string flowers at the op shop the other day so I used one of them also to focus on the small round photo. Just a fun layout this time, just for me.

7 comments:

amanda73 said...

love it all mel, love those little chickens, gorgeous work

Sarah Lou said...

Oh that is the cutest! I love the ducks and the scallops!

Jocelyn said...

I just found your Blog and oh what a wonderful place...Love this LO...so full of wonderful details...

Stop by and say HI!!!..I just adore meeting new people with a love for life nad paper crafting!!!

Have a great day!!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

This is darling! Everything about it is cute:)

Wendy said...

Love it, Mel! SO cute! LOVE all your white space again and the mini photos! Great job! :)

Shell Turner said...

loving all the latest layouts Mel. looking forward to seeing more soon xx

Michelle H. said...

Stunning LO!!
Love all the ways you added your photo's and all the fun ducks!!
I love O.A!!
You rocked this lO!!
Have a blessed day!!
TFS!