
I know there's lots of pinks but whilst Nate doesn't know any different I am loving using some of my girly papers, their is only so many pages I can do with me in it....right..I enjoyed the criteria for this challenge, lots of pinks, bling ribbon and flowers. I used an older paper I had from "Paper Salon" such a rich fuscia, and then used some of the fancy pants girl papers for the embellishments and a Heidi Swapp damask sticker and of course the gorgeous glitter stickers from AC. These photos are of last summer in his little whale pool, the wheelie bin man took this pool late last year and a bigger pool was purchased. He loves swimming and the bottom photo is of me blowing bubbles for him, he hasn't grasped the concept of blowing just yet, he just spits but he chases them around and laughs his head off.
3 comments:
I love how you used pink on a boys page. Sure looks like your little man was having fun :)
Beautiful page Mel, love fun summer days and I love that you used pink.........who cares!!!
You scrapping is really coming along :)
Cheers
Shazza
Stunning LO!!
Love the colors you used and all the fun embellishments!
Thanks for coming by and leaving your kind words!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Post a Comment