Friday, April 23, 2010

Australia Day 2010

Firstly, thank you so much for your wonderful blog posts, I woke this morning and I was not sad, just a little bit numb from Nana's passing, but I feel wonderful now, sharing experiences with your friends is such a wonderful therapy.

I hope you like the layout I did of how Australia Day visit to Redcliffe with Col & Jan, used my mist and all bits are from the Noel Mignon kit from last month. Jan is coming over this morning and we are actually getting ready for a garage sale we are having here tomorrow. I am actually not looking forward to it, but a good friend Malinda needed to get rid of some things and lives in a unit, so I also had some things that someone may feel they need. So pricing and arranging and then the onslaught tomorrow morning.

Soccer is on the agenda for this afternoon, Master Nate is still in bed right as I type this, 9.37am, he is such a sleepy head. So he will be on fire for his soccer this arvo. Once again thank you dear friends, I love you all. Melxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great page, love all the embellishments!!!

Its great Nate is a good sleeper! my sister has nothing but trouble with her little ones and sleep!

oH and I got the M&m's from that goodie pack from America! YUM! Its terrible being addicted to things from the other side of the world heehe!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful layout with fun group of photos to sum up the day! The little envelope and butterflies are two of my favorite embellies, perfect for this page.

Go, Nate -- have a great soccer game!!

amanda73 said...

love that LO, awesome........ lucky thing that nate is a good sleeper, connor is a crappy sleeper(wanna swap lol)

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!
You rocked the misting on this!!
Suc beautiful embellishments on this LO!!
Awesome pictures of Nate and your friends!!
Hope the soccer games go well!
I'm sure he is having a blast!!
Have a fabulous day!!

Jocelyn said...

Just adore this one!!! Love the grouping of the pics!!

Yay for Nate being a good sleeper..both of the boys are also and we are Blessed with that!!!

Have a great weekend!!!! :-)

Taryn said...

oh it's very sweet, Melissa. love the little envelope!

Angela said...

so sorry to hear of your nana's passing! A sad time for you and Nate xxx (hugs)) for you both.
your LO are gorgeous and I love love love the fishing one! too cute!

Moonie said...

Your Nan looks like the real cool Nan everyone would love to have.... very sad and I am thinking of you..
Love your layout... just think the color combo is great...Take good care Mel x

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Mel!!
Hope you and Nate had a fabulous weekend!!
Hope your having wonderful weather!!
Have a blessed Monday!!
Love and hugs!!

UlrikaT said...

Such a beatiful layout!

Greta Adams said...

i am so sorry to read about your nana's passing :( my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

amanda73 said...

lovin all of this mel, your work rocks, love all your stuff