Morning all, I have to tell you, it must be getting cooler, I woke up at 8.45am this morning, yes I cannot believe it, Nate was still fast asleep and 2 poodles on the end of the bed, usually only 1. The weather is changing because everyone wants to stay snuggled in bed. But I am usually up well and truly by 6.30am, so not sure what's going on.This layout is my attempt at using a Heidi Swapp butterfly mask, just put it on the paper, then used my pinecone ink pad and then peeled it off, I really liked the effect, once I had placed the photo and matting down though it looked like it still needed a border around the edge, so I just doodled 2 lines, added liquid paper to the inside of the lines and then went over with a tombow. This made me happier. This is Grampsy and Nate having a cuddle. I love this photo. It actually read "Relax with Grampsy" but somehow the relax has been peeled off by little hands, so later will have to get the dymo and make another one. I asked him if he peeled off the sticker and he said "Yes mumma" so proud of himself, he is even cute when you want to chastise him. But I am a super softy.
Raining again, just enough for a 3 year old to get cabin fever inside the house, so off to the Chemist and bank this morning, hopefully this will get him some fresh air and perhaps a movie purchase will do the trick, gosh I cannot help spoiling this gorgeous child of mine.
Love to you all. Melxx
14 comments:
Enjoy the sleepins, they don't happen too often!
This page is gorgeous, I adore the butterflies! and the masking looks fabulous!
Nate sounds like the sweetest! I would spoil him too hehe, Have Fun!
love that LO, the butterfly masking looks awesome, love it all. hope you enjoyed your sleep in. and lol @ nate for taking your word off the LO. something connor would do too
Great job withthat mask - this is really pretty!
Gorgeous, LO!!
Love the butterflies!
Love all the white space and such an adorable picture of the two of them!!!
Glad you were able to sleep in!
Hope the rain stops soon so you can go out and play!
Have a blessed day!!
Hi Mel, loving the butterflies - you did great with the mask and inking.
Wow love the sleep in - I had a few over school holidays. Enjoy yours while you can.
I don't blame you for spoiling Nate, it's easy to spoil the kids hey! I love spoiling my 2.
Have a great week :-)
Oh the sleep in sounds fantastic!!!
awesome work with the masking, looks fabulous Mel.
oooohhhh butterfly love!!!!!!!!!!!!! this looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Great masking Mel,love how you used the acetate butterflies on the top.Weather was perfect for sleeping in this morning.
Great masking...you are so super talented and bring me such joy to see each and every design!!
I adore all the butterflies...enjoy that sleep!!! I sure could use some!!!
Have a Terrific day!!!! :-)
Where on earth do you get all this endless creativity from!!! I wish I had just an ounce of it! we slept in to that as well this morning! oh Bliss!!!!
Hope you had a blessed day!!
I have the Jenni Bowlin kit info on my blog!
I thought you might like the details!!
Have a wonderul evening!!
Hugs!
This looks amazing, love the frame of the photo, and the butterflies flying across the page!
oooo WOW this is stunning!!! Those butterflies!
Wow wow wow... this is stunning Mel!! I could never quite get the HS masks to look good but your LO is amazing!! Oh... a sleep in would be bliss...
Post a Comment