Morning everyone, hope you are well, cloudy and looks like rain here today, isn't that just perfect to just scrap...I did this layout while I was at Amanda's house the other day, I got a wonderful email from Kristine at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS, asking me to participate in their Readers reveal for their birthday celebrations, they provided a wonderful sketch and I just had to use these photos of Nate using my Ipod for the first time, he just loved it, the last photo is of him singing along to the music.The camp was awesome, I thought at first that 2 1/2 days would not be very long but with the wonderful cramb packed activities they provided, proved just too much for this little 3 year old, he had a melt down as his body must have been exhausted, he managed to hang out until the bus ride home and just slept all the way back to Ipswich, the beach is gorgeous at Currimundi, we went canoeing, made sandcastles, learnt circus tricks, beach games, board games, and pool time, wow and the best thing was no cooking and cleaning for mum.
I did miss my scrapping though, so although last night was just out of the question due to fatigue, today is a different story, give me some time dear friends to catch up with you all on your blogs, hope you all have a truly wonderful day. Love to you all, Melxx
10 comments:
This is such a cute tacke on the sketch! Love the photos you have used and the papers too!
That camp sounds fabulous, I want to go play with Nate! lol
Glad Mum got some time too, and I love your layout, great stuff!
OMigosh, this is just adorable! What a fab LO ... I'm lovin' all the photos ... especially that last one of Nate singing! TOOOOOO stinkin' cute ... this is a real treasure!
love that LO, you seemed to put it together so effortlessly, and so glad you had a great time away, you deserved it
Sounds like you had a great time, and I love your cute layout :)
hey there, sounds like an awesome time camping...can't wait to see some pics scrapped. LOVE the LO of little Nate and your Ipod. I could just look at that boy of yours all day. He really is so cute! xx
Adorable pictures of Nate!!
Love your LO with all the fun colors!!
Love the picture of him singing!!
So glad you both had so much fun at camp!!
Sounds like an awesome camp!!
Look forward to seeing your camp pictures in the future!
Have a blessed Sunday!!
Love and hugs!
Hi Mel,
Love the photos of Nate,
Hope you had a good break,Cheers.
Great take on the Sketch!!! Love this one and he is just soooooo adorable!!!
Wishing you a great weekend!!
Saw this on the CS website, really cool LO Mel and congrats on being invited to join their party!! Glad you had a nice break at camp, sounds like you both had a ball!! W :)
Post a Comment