Monday, April 26, 2010

He says "Col fix"

Hello everyone, it is a beautiful day here, was really hot last night though, hope you enjoyed your Anzac Day yesterday, gave me lots to be thankful for, and grateful to live here in this great country.

I made this layout last night and thoroughly enjoyed doing it whilst Nate fell asleep on the lounge, I used some gorgeous papers and journalling spot and owls and burlap buttons sent to me from Emeline Seet Ng, she creates the most gorgeous work and I have been stalking her site for quite a while, and then Amanda Taylor gave me some great papers and well I just used them all. These photos are so special to me, shows me how much Nate respects Uncle Col's knowledge when learning things, here he is showing Nate how to use the remote control ferrari he just brought for them to play. I hope you all have a truly wonderful day, just popping out to take a dvd back and then home to maybe read a book or maybe even a nana nap.

Love to you all. Melxx

18 comments:

Just a little bit Crafty said...

wow thanks for your lovely comment. I love visiting here, you are so talented. Love your latest layout, the stars and owl are super cute. Priceless photos too.
Hugs, Irene x

Julie said...

Just love this page Missy Mel.

Cathy said...

Fab LO Mel, love how you use bright colours, those pics are so sweet!!
Hope you had a great long weekend.
cheers
Cathy

amanda73 said...

gorgeous mel.........lovin it all
and when are you comin back down

Unknown said...

just had a look at your latest posts mel...your pages are fabulous,and your little man is extra cute. Glad to hear he is enjoying his soccer.
Deb
x

Shannon said...

love love love the little owls. you took great photos!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

I love this one Mel! Nice work:)

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!
Love all the fun embellishments!!
You rocked the doodling!!
Looks like they are having a very fun time!!
Emeline Seet she is so vey talented!!
Love her creations!!
Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Hugs to you my friend!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, what a fab layout, Mel! And those photos are treasures!!

T.W said...

Love this fun and colorful page, looks awesome!

glorygirl said...

Mel, i've been behind in my blog reading and just saw the news about Nana passing away. I'm so sad for you. Praying that God will fill your heart and your mind with the precious memories you have for her!!!!

Michelle H. said...

Thanks for you sweet comments!!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous and blessed day!!
Love to you both!

Wendy said...

Beautiful work as always Mel! Love your title and your little man is such a cutie! Also loving that sweet little owl!!
Hope you enjoyed your long weekend and that you had time for a little scrapping!? :) W x

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Mel and the photos are so sweet. Cute owl too! :)

Stacy Cohen said...

This is wonderful! I love the little owl . . . great way to show the date!

Jessica G. said...

Such sweet photos -- you captured the camaraderie perfectly! Awesome layout and I agree that those papers are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Great page! So wonderful to watch kids learn new things!

Moonie said...

Too cute Miss Mel... love the colours in this lo.. just perfect for a boy LO.. and the owls just sweet.... nice to be on bloglines again to check out all the talent out there. xx