This is a picture of Amanda (on the right) and me taken by her husband Pat.
This is my entry for the Challenge Heaven Sketch challenge this month, a gorgeous sketch too, perfect for these pictures of Nate doing a performance for me on his drum set he got for his birthday. He is such a natural, rocks with his head, sings and has wonderful hand movements..What am I in store for.....I used some old fancy pants paper for the background and it had the perfect colours in it.
I did this layout yesterday, I visited Amanda, who I have met whilst blogging, isn't the internet fantastic, our boys played all day, Nate was so exhausted he slept all the way home, I think Conner was tired too. He has woken up this morning saying "Con" and "big truck" which he loved riding. Amanda has the most amazing supply of stash I have ever seen, OM Goodness you would be amazed. I watched her put together 2 layouts effortlessly, I on the other hand agonise over positions for embellishments etc. She is a natural. We had a wonderful time, I met her husband Pat, who is lovely and her dog "angel" who is just a big black angel, so gentle and cuddly. I wish I could meet some more of you too.
Hope you are enjoying the easter holidays for those of you with kids and god bless you all. Love Melxx
9 comments:
Have to say this makes amanda an extremly lucky person, to have gotten to meet you IRL!
Love how sweet and simple this layout is. Its just perfect. love teh drums. Do you need me to send some spare ear plugs up?!?
aw thats so nice you have met great friends through craft!
This is a rockin page, gotta love it!
(PS: do your dogs like the coats you put on them? my cat HATED it, would't move and kept giving me evils LOL)
Just love that layout Missy Mel. The red really does pop on it.
love that LO......im glad you had a good time. and cant wait to do it again soon.........although i do have to teach connor a thing or 2 about sharing though lol
Fabulous LO!! You totally rocked the challenge!!
How nice to actually get to meet a crafty bloggin' friend! Lucky you!! And she ... LOL!
Oh I love the white space on this layout!! Yep I agree, meeting online friends IRL is awesome :) I've been away all Easter so am just catching up on blogs now xx
How fun that you met through the blogging world!!
Glad all of you had a wonderful visit and Nate and her son had an awesome play time!
I love that LO so gorgeous!!
Love the white space!
He looks so adorable playing those drums!!
Beautiufl pictue of the two of you!!
Have a blessed day!!
How great is this!!!!! I so want to meet several of my great friends on the net IRL!!!
Love the LO...so cute!!!!!
Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! :-)
How awesome to meet one of your scrappy friends IRL! Glad you and Amanda had a great time and your LO is really sweet! Love the photos and all that white space!! Great job Mel!! W xx
Post a Comment