
I created this layout using the wonderful papers and embellishments in March's Noel Mignon kit, I fell in love with Crate paper, gorgeous patterns and colours, the stickers and chippy bits are gorgeous too. I love the new thickers too, so cute, these gorgeous photos are of Nate holding his fist candle, he is so proud feeling like big boy, even posing with the model head on the side in the first photo.
It's raining here today, but have to go to the post office, have to post another layout to Scrapbook Creations, the excitement has dissapated a bit, guess when I finally see the layout in their mag I will get super excited again. Cannot wait to show Nate. So after some maintenance housework, cleaning up this mornings destruction....will take a short drive and then home to another scrappy arvo. (well as you know that is the plan) but not always works this way. Hope you all have a fantastic day. Love Melxx
13 comments:
Congratulations on another published LO!!
WTG, Girlfriend!!
This LO is so beautiful!!
Love all the layers and all the fun embellishments you used!!
Yes, I added the glitter tot he card by using smooch spritz spray is simular to glimmer mist except it comes in a smaller bottle and sprays in a smaller area!
Skee ball is simular to bowling ball except instead of knocking down pins you are rolling balls at the end of the game into holes.
When the ball ends in particular holes you get points! Each hole equals to a number of points.
Nate would probably love it! Great coordination and and rolling skills.
Hope you have a fabuloous day today and that your plans worked out for you on Monday!!
Hugs!
Great Layout!!!
Are you being published? thats cool!!
Have a great day!
Congrats on your LO acceptance Mel, thats awesome! Love your take on the from screen to scrap challenge!
congrats on alnother LO publication, love that LO you did for screen 2 scrap, love all your stuff
Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh
Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.
Congrats to another publication! You always create such gorgeous and inspiring layouts and this one is another outstanding work. Love the way you've used the kit
another published?? WOW, Congrats!
This layout is super cute. Gorgeous papers huh!!
LOL at the head on the side modeling ;-) Can't wait to see your LO in my fave mag :)
Yay...look at your go....another publication...that is just awesome!!
Did you see I left you an award!!!!
Have a great week sweet friend!!!
WoWzA, congrats on another published LO! And I love this LO ... the color combo, the design, and those fabulous photos ... all combine to create a beautiful treasure. Submit this one; it's great!!
Congrats Amanda on your publication!
YOur layouts are so lovely, and how lucky for Nate to tell his story.
Keep submitting!
ohhhh I LOVE the yellow in this. Gorgeous! Congrats on the acceptance, too!
What a cute LO, love it!! Congrats on your acceptance - your work is gorgeous. Scrapbooking Memories accepted 2 of my LO last month. This was my 1st publication. It was very exciting. I'm just waiting to find out which mags they are in.
Have a great day.
Congratulations on your LO acceptance Mel,and I love the layering on this S2S LO. Cheers
Post a Comment