Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Noel Mignon Kit - Artiste

Gee I just love this kit, guess because it's not pink, I used some spritz on the newspaper flower, although it's a little hard to see, and these days I put all my rub-ons onto acetate first, guess because I may change my mind where I am going to put them, so I spritz and background paper and added some rub-ons (green flowers and paisley leaves) used an old MME transparency to cover the 2nd photo, used those gorgeous new thickers and I am happy with the result. If you pop over to the Noel Mignon blog she was kind enough to put my last layout up for show with some others, I felt so excited when she asked me. So looking forward to getting her new kit. Called playtime.

Today I have an errand to run, then home to Aunty Jan and Nate to scrap all day, so looking forward to it, I have had some slack mojo days since returning from the camp, put it down to recovering from it. The sun is shining here and looks like a beautiful day, hope you all enjoy what today has in store for you. Love Melxxxx

15 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg this is awesome mel, love that kit will have to look at getting it

Liz Weber said...

Wow Mel you make this kit look awesome. Your layout is just wonderful, I love that cluster of flowers and journalling spot. Great work with the rubons and transparency (great idea!)

Congrats on the showcasing of your layout on the Noel Mignon blog!

Have a wonderful sunshiney day with Nate and Jan!

Dana Tatar said...

GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page, I really love that one a lot!!!!

Have a great day!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous!!!! You make scrappin' look easy ... yet your layouts are so complex!?! How the heck do you do that?!?

Another fabulous photo of your l'il man, too!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!
Love the cluster of flowers!!
Love the picture how adorable!
I'm about to fall asleep so this is a short message!
Have a fabulous day!!

T.W said...

Beautiful LO, love that bunch of flowers!

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Mel!!
Hope you and Nate have a fabulous and blessed Friday!!
Congrats on being featured at Noel site!!
WTG, Girl!!

Michelle H. said...

I really do love this LO and you already know that!!
Thanks so much for your encoraging words!!
I'm really trying to spend more time on improving my LO skills!!
I'm sure glad we found each other as friends your talent really inspires me!!
I needed to iknow what is your favorite Maufacturer collections maybe give me your top 5?
I have a little suprise for you soon!
Have a fabulous and very Blessed weekend!!

One Paper Heart said...

Great LO Mel,love the embellishments grouped together and photos are perfect.

Michelle H. said...

Hoping you and Nate are having a fabulous and blessed weekend!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Love and hugs!!

Moonie said...

Oh i love this one too Mel... so beautiful and the flowers look divine.. xx

Julia Sáddi said...

Lovely!!! Please to meet you! xox Julia Sáddi - from Brazil

Rita Barakat said...

I love this lo! ADORABLE!

Michele Kovack said...

What a gorgeous LO this is!!!!