Scrapping pictures of my 6 year old son has been my favourite thing to do, I now enjoy making cards as well, I work for Child Protection Services during the week days and have the luxury of taking and picking my little boy up from school, we have built our little dream house, have 2 chickens (Lolly & Dolly), 2 poodles and 2 loud parrots (Trevor and Charley) and fantastic friends and neighbours.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Camp
Hello everyone, just letting you all know Nate and I are going to a camp this morning until Friday afternoon. It's only 2 nights, Aunty Jan is staying down here so she can look after Max and Stan. Look forward to catching up on all your news when I get back. Love to you all, miss my blogging already, hope that isn't sad. Love Melxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Have Fun!!!
have fun mel, hope you both enjoy yourself, look forward to hearing about it when you get back
Oh happy trails!!!!!!!!!
Have fun Mel, enjoy your break!! W x
Hope you both have a fabulous time and look forward to hearing all about it!!
Hugs!
Hope you are having a wonderful time Mel! :)
Have a great few days away! I am loving that Boy layout!
Post a Comment