Sunday, April 4, 2010

Design Dollies Sketch Challenge

This is my sketch take for the Design Dollies challenge blog it's Nate and I in those dreadful but fun teacups that spin around and around whilst your moving around, he didn't seem to mind but boy....the things we do for our dear kids. I cut out some mesh for this, and the insides of some circles. I just had to doodle around the outside edge as it just felt like it needed an outline.


Happy Easter everyone, I have just put the eggs and choc bunnies in the easter basket at the special spot Nate picked for the Bunny, so I am guessing it has to be chocolate for breakfast, lucky he enjoys the opening of them over the actual eating of them. I hope you and your dear family have a wonderful relaxing, time today. I am off with my mum this morning to visit Nana in Prince Charles Palative care, she is 93 and so dear to me, Nate just loves her, so will take the camera and cheer her up and take possibly some last photos of this dear and special lady to me. Nate is still asleep, it's been a big weekend for him, we went to Wivenhoe Dam with a girlfriend and her husband and 2 kids fishing yesterday and he came home and had a sleep then Jan came down and stayed to watch a movie and scrap with us. So he has had lots of excitement, so he may even just relax on the hour drive to the hospital.

Once again a joyous Easter to you all. Love Melxxx

12 comments:

amanda73 said...

love that LO...........happy easter to you too. glad you are seeing your nana. .... and cant wait to see you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Thats a beautiful page, I love the circles and colours!

Happy Easter hun, hope its grand!

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Great layout. I love the circle theme, the scalloped background, the circles go so well with the tea-cup, the spinning.....oooh better stop there, I am getting giddy lol.
Hope you have a great Easter - little ones add that special magic with their excitement.
Hugs, Irene xx

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty LO!!
Love the fun circles and the doodling looks awesome!!
So glad all of you had such a wonderful Easter!!
We will Celebrate ours in a few hours!
Hope you will have a restful day today after your busy weekend!!
Hugs!

Jocelyn said...

Love those circles and the LO is just Adorable!!!!!

Wendy said...

Great LO Mel! Really love the circles and the mesh!!
Hope you had a lovely Easter visiting your Nana, and that Nate didn't eat TOO much chocolate!! LOL!!! Love W x

T.W said...

Love your take on the sketch! Very cute and fun~
Happy easter!

Rita Barakat said...

Such a sweet lo!!!Happy Easter girlie!! I bet nate had a blasst today!

Michelle H. said...

Happy Tuesday!!
Hope you and Nate have fabulous and blessed day!!
Hugs to you both!

Mija ♥ said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Love your work!

Mija (Creative Scrappers)

Sarah Lou said...

Rockin teh dollies!! I love this magical layout! happy belated easter

Wati Basri said...

love those circles on the layout :)