Sunday, April 11, 2010

Design Dollies Sketch Challenge

This is my DT layout for Design Dollies sketch this week. These photos were taken when we went to a friend's little boy's birthday party at Lollipops. Nate and I had a ball playing this, he is really good at it too. So glad I am in the photos with him too as when he is older he may?? remember the fun we had together.

Cloudy day again today, not as hot as yesterday I hope, going to watch a dvd and do some scrapping after I do the usual housework, I am also starting to clean the house so wall by wall as it is a bit house. So by 10.30is I hope to be scrapping.

Was very tired yesterday after the camp caught up with me, went shopping yesterday arvo and picked up my reserved copy at the newsagents of my "Scrapbook Trends" I just love this mag. So might jack one of these today. Hope you all enjoy your day. Love Melxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this page, great stripes!!!

Have a great weekend!

Chloe said...

Love it! What a precious little moment to remember :-)

Michelle H. said...

What an adorable LO!!
Love how you designed your LO!!
Such a fun picture of the two of you!!
Our dd loves this game too !
We dont play that often because its out of town!
She loves skee ball does Nate like skee ball?
Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Love and hugs!

Sarah Lou said...

I love this layout! I love that it contains the two of you doing stuff together, am always behind the bloomin camera so this i something I always forget to get!!

Wendy said...

Lovely as always Mel! Love the concentration on Nate's face in the large photo! Great photos and my boys love the air hockey too!! W x

KarenB said...

Fabulous! Loving the expression on little man's face:)

MommyScraps said...

Hi Mel!!!!!!!! Love the layout! Just droppin' by to show a little love... hope you're having a BEAUTIFUL day! :)

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Mel!!!! Great colors!!

I love Scrapbook Trends also...my favorite magazine!!!

Enjoy your scrapping time!!!

Julie said...

Love the pics on the layout.

Sounds like camp was alot of fun.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation!!! Great take on the sketch! I forgot to add the photo of my card... it is up now.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. ;) Your page is darling. I love the zig zag edges and how you layed out the pictures.

LG said...

cool take to the sketch!!! LOVELY!